- Volume: 540L
- Capacity for 120ml bottles: 260 Bottles
- Temperature range: 0°C to – 25°C
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperature: 35˚C
- Voltage: AC 220V/50Hz
- Refrigerant: R404a
Home/Laboratory Refrigeration/Special Refrigeration Solutions/Human Milk Bank Refrigeration Solutions
Human Milk Bank Refrigeration Solution LAB540GMF-MB
The MB400LF Milk Bank Freezer is specifically designed for human breast milk storage and is compliant with the pending South African regulations related to human milk banks. As required for human milk bank duty, the freezer is set to operate below -20˚C for the eradication of Cytomegalovirus (CMV), even during the automated defrost cycles. The MB400LF fits into the integrated Minus 40 milk bank solution which comprises of a milk pasteuriser, storage freezers and fridges, independent temperature monitoring and milk product track and trace data management software. This freezer can also be adapted to suite modern laboratory and pharmacy facilities to store medicines to tight temperature tolerances, and give notifications should a storage fault occur. The stainless steel inner and outer casing has been designed for low maintenance and superior hygiene purposes. The MB400LF is factory prepared to accept independent temperature monitoring probes in compliance with current Pharmacy Good Practice legislation. This product is backed by the reputable and reliable Minus 40 service warranty and customers can select maintenance contracts to ensure extended longevity of their Minus 40 refrigerator.
- The stainless steel inner and outer casing has been designed for low maintenance and superior hygiene purposes.
- This unit’s insulation is foamed in place by Polyurethane 34kg/m² density with a minimum of 45mm thickness.
- The refrigeration system is fitted with a condensing unit that cools a finned coil within the insulated cabinet.
- Air is forced over the finned coil by 1 axial fan. Cold air is forced to the rear of the cabinet.
- This air flow ensures even temperature distribution within the cabinet irrespective of how each shelf is packed.
- Control of the refrigerator temperature is by means of a digital thermostat.
- Alarm indication is provided for temperatures above 0˚C.
- There is a cavity positioned towards the back of the unit for independent temperature control to comply with South African Pharmacy Legislation.
- An environmentally friendly refrigerator that is CFC free.
- A light is switched on at all times to illuminate the cabinet contents.
- Defrosting of the inner coil takes place automatically and the defrost water is drained away and evaporated in the compressor compartment.
- 5 Adjustable stainless steel shelves.
- Door is self-closing lockable door for product security.
- The door is a Low E heat reflective glass in custom made aluminium frame.
- An operating and installation manual is provided.
|Dimensions||69 × 63.5 × 202 cm|
- Height mm: 2020
- Width mm: 690
- Depth mm: 635
- Gross weight kg: 130
- Height mm: 1380
- Width mm: 600
- Depth mm: 485