- Internal Volume: 430L
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C to -40˚C
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperature: 35˚C
- Voltage: AC 220V/50Hz
- Refrigerant: R507a
Catering S430Sushi Freezer
The S430SUSHI chest freezer is specifically designed for Professional Hospitality and Catering facilities to preserve food products to tight temperature tolerances. A digital controller is employed to maintain freezer set temperatures between 0˚C and -40˚C range whilst having an audible alarm function should pre-set temperature parameters be exceeded. Food preservation, especially fish, require low temperatures for longer storage periods and hence a set point of -40˚C is recommended for food safety assurance. All units can be ordered with an independent temperature monitoring system to record temperature over the previous 30 days. The S430SUSHI has the added advantage to conform to the latest environmental ‘green’ standards for gases and electrical consumption. This product is backed by the reputable and reliable Minus40 service warranty and customers can select maintenance contracts to ensure extended longevity of their Minus40 Freezer.
- The outer and inner casing is produced with white pre-painted 0,7mm Chromadek.
- Chest lid is lockable door for product security.
- This unit’s insulation is foamed in place by Polyurethane 40kg/m² density with a minimum of 80mm thickness.
- Control of the refrigerator temperature is by means of a digital thermostat.
- The digital controller has the facility for audible alarm function for out of parameter temperature transgressions.
- An environmentally friendly refrigerator that is CFC free.
- This unit consumes minimum power due to its efficient insulation.
- 6 Top white epoxy coated baskets are provided.
- 4 Bottom white epoxy coated baskets are provided.
- Freezer can be supplied with optional independent temperature monitoring device that records operating temperatures over 30 days.
- An operating and installation manual is provided.